One thing I have learnt is that the success of an individual is down to their dedication and hard work. No one method is going to suit everyone, everybody is different, and everybody responds differently to training, this is the reason why everything needs to be specifically tailored to you. The Verite Fitness Method will give you exactly that.
I started as Fitness Instructor 20 years ago and got my first job in a family run business. There I started as Fitness Instructor within the gym as well as teaching boxing circuits, spinning classes and resistance circuits. After two years and with gaining valuable first-hand experience I decided to move forward in my career. I took a position which offered me a great chance to work in a more intensive personal training role. That position was a two year career on cruise liners. During this time I worked as a personal trainer to the guests and also taught yoga, spinning, aerobics, step and weight based classes. I was able to train a large number of clients in a very short period of time. Being able to monitor all the clients I trained, and to watch how people reacted physically and mentally to the varied programs which I had designed gave me my first insight into the concept which has become the Verite Fitness Method. After returning home for a year and continuing to gain personal training experience in my home town. I took an opportunity to move to London where I worked in a top London Health Club. The diversity of clientele in London was the most valuable part of my experience. The information I had to give and the goals my clients set themselves forced me to learn new concepts in training and I then expanded my studies into nutrition. Since returning to Southport in 2008 I have continued my Personal Training and have a very large clientele base. This is ever growingQUALIFICATIONS
- Level 3 NVQ in Advanced instructing physical activity and exercise-gym.
- NVQ Level 2 in sports, recreation and allied occupation: coaching, teaching and instructing level 2 in the context of exercise and fitness (gymnasium), (adults).
- Certified Nutrition Award (Which I can design nutrition programmes; calculate your calorie intake for sports specific exercise, weight loss and gain).
- Certified Advanced Stretching Instructor
- Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- Certified Exercise to music instructor
- Level 3 Award in Sports Conditioning (QFC)
- Life Coaching Diploma
- Fat loss
- Strength Training
- Muscle Gain
- Strength & Conditioning